1. Araneta City celebrates an Enchanted Halloween this October as Enchantimals and other Magical creatures invade the City.
2. Enchantimal Paradise pops up at the Gateway and Ali Mall Activity Areas from October 25 to 31 with Enchantimal Webisodes played during mall hours in Araneta City.
3. On October 26, kids are called to transform into their best Enchantimal form and join the costume competition in Gateway and Ali Mall activity areas.
4. Enchantimal Kids are entitled to win as much as PhP 5,000 as well as to participate in enchanted Halloween activities like Trick or Treat, Hatchimals meet-and-greet, potion classes, and many more!
5. Kids can also play thrilling and creative games at the Farmers Plaza.
6. Jose Amado Araneta Foundation (JAAF) transports Children from Gawad Kalinga Munting Pamayanan Foundation to a world of wonders with a day in an adventure-filled tour at the Art in Island Museum.
Araneta City brings in an enchanted Halloween as Enchantimals and magical creatures invade the City from October 25 to 31, 2019.
Enchantimal invasion will open portals to Everwilde Realm popping up in Gateway and Ali Mall Activity Areas. Everwilde is a place where kids can do exciting activities like Adventure Hunt, magical cupcake decoration, and friendship bracelets making. Just present a single receipt worth PHP800.00 from any Araneta City merchants.
Warning though, sneaky Enchantimal companions hi-jacked Television cables in Araneta City wherein Enchantimal episodes will be played during mall hours.
On October 26, a magical fog calls on children, 0-12 years old, to be at their best Enchantimal outfit to parade in the Costume competition either in Gateway or Ali Mall. Choose one location only as no two Everwilde Realm will accept the same Enchantimal!
Cash prizes of up to P5,000 and other gifts are in store for the winners of the costume contests.
Registration will be from 11am to 1:30pm only. Registered Enchantimal Kids will have the power to loot magical treasure chests through trick and treat in participating shops and stores around the City. Just present a single receipt worth PHP800.00 from any Araneta City merchants.
Competition proper starts at 2:30 in the afternoon. After every kid proves their worth to be an Enchantimal creature, a Hatchimal will be released in the Activity Areas to meet-and-greet with the kiddie participants.
There will also be a Mystical Kiddie Salon, Food carts with majestic Cotton candies, a photobooth as well as potion classes and fun-filled games to join within the Everwilde Realms. Raffle prices and anointing of Enchantimal winners will be announced around 4:30 pm.
Farmers Plaza on the 26th will have a Ball pit in its activity area where kids can play. A Mystical Kiddie Salon, Food carts with majestic Cotton candies as well as a magical Photo booth will likewise pop up at the activity area.
Halloween celebration in Araneta City started on October 22 when Binibing Pilipinas 2019 First Runner-up Aya Abesamis, together with the J. Amado Araneta FOundation (JAAF), took some kids from Gawad Kalinga Munting Pamayanan Foundation to an exciting magical world with an adventure-filled day in Art in Island Museum.
It will be recalled that during the Binibining PIlipinas competition earlier this year, Aya Abesamis spoke about her love for the arts and her belief that arts can empower, enable and inspire a lot of people specially the youth and the vulnerable sectors of our society. She still continues to uphold this advocacy to help the marginalized.
Celebrate an extraordinary Enchantimal Halloween at the Araneta City, the City of Firsts.
For more information and other Araneta City updates, follow @AranetaCity on Facebook and Twitter.